The maximum temperature in our Steam Sauna reaches 60 °C at 100% humidity. When experiencing sauna bathing your sweating becomes more and more intense. On average, adults can sweat up to one litre of water per hour in a steam sauna. Such sweating helps to cleanse the pores and it gives your skin a healthy glow. The body water loss is only temporary and it is quickly replenished.
Benefits of steam sauna:
- Helps to release stress
- Helps to boost your metabolism
- Anti inflammatory effects
- Great therapy for people who suffer from asthma, allergies and other respiratory problems
45 – minute session in our Salt Cave is equal to three days by the sea. The air is rich in iodine, bromine, magnesium with anti-stress effects, calcium with anti-allergic effects, or potassium and selenium eliminating free radicals.
The air temperature ranges from 90° C to 110 ° C and the air humidity ranges from 10% to 15%. Sauna helps your muscles to relax and your mind to heal. Your body releases endorphins – the feel-good chemicals.
Benefits of dry sauna:
- Great therapy soothing your body and mind
- Enhances your body resistance
- Helps to boost the immune system
- Improves blood circulation
- The heat has positive effects on the pulmonary alveoli as it leads to the increase in tissue metabolism
Booking and information
- For booking use the following number +421 905 11 36 99. Please book the sessions at least an hour in advance
- Adult – 15€ / per person. Entry / 75 min
- 50% discount for children aged 3-12 years
- Group discounts/ call +421 905 11 36 99 for more information
- Children are permitted to enter this area only when accompanied by adults. The parents are held responsible for their children